Responsible for accounting, finance, treasury, management information systems, asset/liability management, investor relations, risk management, mergers and acquisitions, taxes and strategic planning for Growth. Responsible for all aspects of purchasing, material planning, and scheduling, inventory, shipping and receiving, as well as ERP system; designs and executes strategies and plans to meet company’s short-term and long-term supply chain management/production control requirements.
- Develop and implement organization’s financial management strategy, supply chain management strategy, and ERP management strategy.
- Organize the formulation of the medium-term and long-term plans and annual plans for the development of the company’s financial functions and the overall budget, the development of supply chain and ERP system. Organize the implementation and supervision the implementation of various plans, budget and achieve the expected objectives.
- Organize and implement cost accounting, cost control of various departments to monitor the process, the timely resolution of problems, effectively reduce the expenditure and cost.
- Review monthly financial statements, financial packages, and other informational reports/analysis.
- Organize the implement the effective fund management and fixed asset management, according to the actual situation of the company, carry out the assessment and management of financing and investment and implementation. Handle mergers and acquisitions.
- Coordinate the relationships with government agencies, tax authorities, bank and investment institutions, ensuring smooth communication channels and maintaining good cooperative relations to be able to manage tax saving to the fullest.
- Be responsible for maximizing supply chain efficiency and effectiveness in meeting the demands of a rapidly growing production/manufacturing operation.
- Execute strategic programs in international and domestic sourcing, distribution and warehousing.
- Have expertise in negotiating supplier contracts, creating and analyzing bids and making recommendations as to how to grow and improve the business through strategic sourcing.
- Work with project management, product development, and operations on new product development and product enhancement programs to ensure effective sourcing of materials to meet specifications, material requirements, and pricing from suppliers. Utilize strategic sourcing tools to sustain continuous cost reduction initiatives for product BOM cost.
- Actively seek creative supply solutions to optimize cost and value equation.
- Monitor and report on cost trends for key commodities impacting product categories. Develop and meet inventory goals for the company which effectively balances cash-flow, industry leading product lead-times, and inventory turn rates.
- Ensure all supplier contracts are complete, properly executed, and have considered all cost variables, including the unbundling of freight. Work with transportation in determining optimal delivery terms, rates, and freight class.
- Enhance supplier development by communicating performance standards, developing joint improvement initiatives, and actively soliciting formal feedback.
- Ensure supply contingency plans and strategy are up-to-date and easily activated in the event primary suppliers are unable to perform as required.
- Responsible for international logistics operations and performance, to include internal and third party warehousing and distribution.
- Maintain alignment of inventory levels to achieve targeted service levels, and inventory turns.
- Ensure visibility controls implemented to regularly monitor aging stock and potential expiry stock. Coordinate with business leaders and provide guidance on recommended actions or disposition of slow moving and obsolete inventories
- Oversee ERP systems operations and continuous improvements.
- Develop and optimize the workflow and data in ERP system to ensure effective business operations and data analysis.
- Mentors, challenges, and develops personnel in finance, purchasing, logistics, material management, ERP and support organization with an emphasis on cross-training employees, safety and driving employee ownership of company results.
- Complete the other tasks assigned by General Manager.
- Having vision and goal setting ability.
- Broad business knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship.
- Effective communication skills.
- Passion for implementing sound, cost-effective solutions.
- Result oriented.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- Team building and managing capability.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree in finance, accounting, supply chain, economics or business administration.
- More than 10 years experience in a related position and minimum of 5 years business management experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
- Previous experience in international financing, product sourcing, inventory management, performance metrics, and project management.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Oracle, SAP or similar MRP planning system experience preferred.
- Ability to rapidly learn new systems and procedures.
- Fluent in both English and Chinese
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.