SMT process engineer to be responsible for programming, maintaining and the operation of a newly established SMT line in Fremont Ca. facility. The individual will ensure all quality and delivery at NPI and EVT of complex PCBA’s to meet the customer needs and requirements.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- At least 5 years’ experience in the electronics manufacturing field required. Degree in Engineering preferred
- Working knowledge of IPC-A_600, IPC-A_610, J-STD-001
- Proficiency in the use of CAM350, AutoCAD and other software
- Thorough understanding of the ISO 9001-2008 quality management system
- Familiar with IATF 16949 standard and such tools as APQP, PPAP, SPC, FMEA & MSA
- Skilled in the setup, programming, and operation of Screen Printer, Pick and Place SPI, AOI, and Reflow Oven (Viscom & Europlacer experience preferred)
MAIN TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in developing new processes and procedures to streamline process flow at NPI and EVT stage.
- Participate in manufacturability review of assemblies for quality and efficiency.
- Create and control all documentation relating to building a product.
- Create and maintain efficient programs for- (including but not limited to) Screen Printers, SMT Placement Equipment, Reflow Ovens, AOI, and SPI.
- Monitor and maintain equipment, create preventive maintenance procedures and schedules to meet company standards.
- Monitor production line to ensure the existing process is controlled and line balanced.
- Provide ongoing product and process improvement to meet quality, CI and production goals
- Provide Root Cause and Failure Analysis reports.
Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.